Question

sears sucks: just delivered new clothes washer, next repair person can’t make it for 4 days, nice product/customer service

Answers

3 answers

1. repair man could fix it. oh great stinky clothes till sunday. one scheduled to deliver new one.

what sears executive wants to hear another complaint?

ya great sears service.

2. Machsix,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We truly apologize for the troubles you are have encountered with your washer. We certainly can understand your frustrations with not having a working washer. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (machsix), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, machsix! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding your new washer delivery and installation. I am sorry to hear it is not going smoothly. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who will be happy to talk about this further with you and do what they can to help.

A team member will reply shortly right on this thread. Once it is posted, I will reach out to let you know via email.

Thanks!