Question

Sears warranted service is a farce. We sent a 6 month old canister vacuum cleaner in for repair. The tech said hat they found rocks in the motor which negates the warranted repair. first of all, we have no rocks in or around our house, We have been in winter since november so it would be impossible to get rocks in the motor, We bought the extended warranty and they wont honor that either. We have had great service from Sears in the past but this crew that is apparentl run by

none

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi Cphore!

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We appreciate you letting us know about this situation. We can truly understand how troubling this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you to address your vacuum repair concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (cphore), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi cphore,

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your warranty not being honored. We would like to put you in touch with our Sears Cares team to see if they can help you more with getting this issue resolved.

Once one of our team members post, we will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for further contact.

Thank you for reaching out!