Question

Sears, your response to my problem was horrible! Also, your technician was incompetent and lied (added two expensive parts to my invoice that are in perfect condition) and you can’t even be bothered to search your database for the case number to refund me the money you promised to refund?!? It is in your notes, just stop being so lazy!!!!!! Stop giving excuses “we are the Executive Office, we can’t see what other lower Sears departments offered you.” It is in the notes. Just read!!!!!!!

DO SOMETHING YOU LAZY, HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! See my previous posts for details.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi,99slc93. Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear your case has not been resolved as expected. I've escalated your feedback to your case manager who will reach out to you again shortly.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

1. In response to laurelS

STOP PLAYING GAMES!!!!!!!!!
      Your so called case manager who does not have authority to move a pencil from her left hand to her right hand has the nerve to email me that I cancelled a second Sears technician to come to my place again and charge me another $85 to do absolutely nothing but be incompetent and lie??? Was the first one not incompetent enough and did he not cause enough problems? I want the credit you promised to apply against the first $85 charged to my account.
      WAKE UP YOU DISGUSTING, WORTHLESS COMPANY!!! HOW INCOMPETENT CAN YOU BE???