Question

Searsoutlet.com is Scam or What?

My order number is 5091698742. If any of you read note on my account you will know how I am soooo frustrated. After all this problem, I just want my money back to my account and searsoutlet is never keep their promises. I received an email that money was credited to my account on 09/08 n will show up on my bank within 72hrs. I called my bank this morning which was third time i called but still doesn’t show up on my account. when i called, this rude manager was trying to argue with me rather than solving problem. where’s my money?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear KAYKIM,

Please accept our apologies for the length of time it is taking to receive the refund from your Searsoutlet.com purchase. We completely understand how displeased you are with the service you have received so far but I hope you will allow us to step in and make things right. We value you as a Sears customer. We expect all of our associates and call center agents to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. Since you have included your order number with this post, I have pulled up your telephone number and email address which I'll forward to our Case Management Team for assignment. We thank you for your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, KAYKIM! Welcome to MySears. Thanks for posting your question today. I am sorry that it is taking so long to receive your promised refund! The SearsCares team will be happy to look into this for you. They will post a reply soon. When they do, I will be sure to follow up with you to make sure you are connected.

Thanks!