Question

Sensor out for second time on Kenmore Ultrabake oven.

I have not been able to get someone to help me with this problem. I have been but on hold, waited for over 20 minutes, given at least 4 different 800 numbers, my husband has gone to our local store and been brushed off and given a business card with another 800 number and have gotten no where. The sensor on our stove has gone out twice over the past 2 years and has been dangerous enough to almost catch my house on fire. I sure would like some feedback from Sears before something really bad happens.

Answers

3 answers

1. This answer has been removed.

2. Hello, Glarson56! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a disappointing experience with your oven. We certainly can see why you are frustrated and upset over what has occurred with getting your oven repaired in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (glarson56), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I have already provided this information more than once and all I keep getting from you people is emails giving me other 800 numbers or other email addresses. I will be writing a letter to corporate even though they probably won't do anything either since apparently SEARS could give a you know what about their customers. I have found out I'm not the only that has this problem with SEARS. No wondering the company is doing so poorly. You already have my email address, screen name, phone number, and I have already emailed to that same email address. I don't appreciate you wasting my time any longer. I will be filing a lawsuit of this issue isn't resolved. Unless you have an immediate solution, do not contact me again.

3. Hi glarson56! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your oven and getting it repaired properly. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to discuss this further, if you would like.

Just check back here in a bit! A team member will respond requesting more information shortly.

Thanks for posting!