Question

service sucks

My previous complaint over my dishwasher repair was under screen name of ‘shc’. It was rescheduled for tomorrow after wasting day on new years eve when it was supposed to have been done. Now, 2 weeks later there is another screw up with rescheduling a delivery appt. It was for stove and microwave/exhaust combo. First I was notified that microwave was no longer available and that i needed to replace with another model which I did. Stove would be delivered but microwave would be next day. It was confirmed over phone with notice that they would call after 6p on the day before to confirm delivery window. No call was received so on day of delivery I called to confirm stove delivery. Sears people (from India?) say they had no record of rescheduled stove delivery date. I get supervisor and start yelling since my contractor was waiting and costing me money. I’ve spent so much time and money (more than $15k on appliance purchases) over the last couple of years with lousy service service from Sears with their left hand not knowing what the right hand does or tells customers. Stove is now being delivered with the rest of the order the next day, but in my business you learn that execution is everything to clients so blame has to rest with management when those charged with servicing customers can’t deliver on what they tell customers. don’t ask for customers for free home estimates for remodeling after failing to deliver on other promises if Sears service is as bad as it is.

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi there, chin_steve! Thanks for posting your experiences on MySears today. I am sorry you have had such trouble with your delivery, but am glad to hear all has been squared away and your stove will be delivered with your microwave. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us-it gives us a chance to improve upon our processes.

Thanks again!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I concur with the prior evaluation of your service - it sucks.
      I ordered a dishwasher online on Friday (3/28) and was told it would be delivered on Monday (3/31). I took the morning off from work, and got a call from the installer (Quality Kitchens)in the middle of the delivery time window that Sears did not have the unit in stock. I called the installer and then Sears, who said the unit was late from the vendor, and it should be in on 4/4. Since I had not heard from anyone, I called today, and the unit is still not in. I called Sears (both the warehouse and the online store). There are apparently no options other than waiting for this unit to show up despite the zillions of models sold by Sears.

If the **** thing does show up delivered in my house on Monday, I am cancelling the order, buying one locally from someone else and installing it myself.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi there, not_happy666! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on MySears today. I am so sorry to hear you are having a hard time receiving your ordered dishwasher. I have sent your concerns along to the SearsCares team, who will be happy to look into this further with you.

A team member will be by shortly to request that you directly connect with them. As soon as they post that response, I will be sure to send you an email to let you know.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

not_happy666,

Thank you for your post. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the delay in delivering your dishwasher. We would like to have a case manager contact you to get some more information about your order. Our case manager would then be better able to determine the best course of action to ensure that you receive your delivery as quickly as possible. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information –contact phone number, screen name (not_happy666), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
      Thank you,

Jack C.
      MySears Community Moderator

See More