Question

Shoe return policy, highly dissatisfied from the product. Can I get refund?

To Whom It May Concern:

I have recently ( 12/18/2013 bought GBX Ultra3 slip resistant shoes from Sears, located at 4730 W. Irving Park Rd, Chicago, Il 60641.
Check # 013805703417

The shoes are very comfortable and the upper part is very good.
But I have bought the shoes for work and I am working as a server and the rubber contacting the floor started wearing off right away. In less than 20 days the shoes were not anymore slip resistant. I think soon there will be holes on the soles. The problem is I think in the rubber.
At this moment if I go to the store they will say that the shoes are being used which is true but also I am very dissatisfied with this product.
Can you please tell me what is the return policy for this product and can I replace them with similar brand since I will never buy this brand again. They are just not made for restaurant work where the most of the customers for slip resistant shoes are.

Thank you

Answers

1 answer

1. Hi olipetk!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Please click here to view our Sears Return Policy. For more information on the return or exchange of this item you can reach out to our Sears online Customer Service at 1-800-697-3277 and they will be able to assist you further by looking up this specific item for you.

Thank you!