Question

Should I go to the store I purchased an appliance from to escalate a repair issue?

My Kenmore Elite Refridgerator has not worked for 2 months on an issue that began under warranty. I have been denied a protection plan because the unit is not in “good working condition” and the same technician has been out 4 times, charges over $300 and explained there was nothing else he could do. When I attempt to escalate thru Customer Solutions they instruct me to contact LG directly. Can the store I purchased $9,000 worth of appliances from assist?

Answers

3 answers

1. suejugan,

We are sorry to hear that you have this experience with your refrigerator. We will forward you post to your case manager, so they will be able to address the matter further. We thank you for your patience during this frustrating time.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, suejugan! I am so sorry you are continuing to have issues getting your refrigerator repaired. I have passed along your concerns to your case manager. Look to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I've heard from no one and took a 5th day off work today for another technician and still no working refridgerator. He said he would be back in 2 weeks with yet another part. I have no faith in this unit getting fixed or ever hearing from my so called Case Manager.

See More