Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, junk1! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your siding. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the siding was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (junk1) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused you and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi junk1! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the siding installed at your house by Sears Home Service. We can have a SearsCares team member reach out right here on this thread if you would like to discuss the issues you have had further. They are here to help and do what they can to solve any problems you may have had. Check back soon for a reply.