Question

Stay away for Sears

3 weeks to repair a 2 mo. old refrigerator? Can’t speak to a supervisor on the phone. What a joke. Customer service is non-existent.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear mlader,

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues from start to finish with one dedicated Case Manager. Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having with your refrigerator. In addition, we understand the importance of having a working refrigerator in your home and having to wait 3 weeks for a repair appointment is unacceptable. We'd like to offer our assistance to help resolve this issue. We value your business very much and want to make sure everything that can be done to help you is being done.Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (mlader) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, mlader! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today. I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your fridge repaired. The SearsCares team will be happy to help get this taken care of for you.
    A team member will respond here in just a bit. Once they do, I will notify you via email and include a link back to this thread, to make sure you see the reply.
    Thanks!

See More