Question

Still waiting on a $50 gift card from March 29th and customer service has been horrible!!!!

My scheduled delivery was delayed and I was suppose to receive a $50 gift card and never did. They supposedly mailed out 2 to the wrong address after I told them the first time to email it and the second I gave my correct address. This is ridiculous that I am inconvenienced again!!! No to mention every time I call I have to explain my situation and get transferred and disconnected. I am fed up with Sears and will be telling everyone how horrible customer service is. Ill see if it ever gets resolved and if I get compensation for more inconvenience.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear orileymom,

We are sorry to hear that you haven’t received the gift card offered and for any additional inconveniences we may have caused you. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to speak to you and offer our assistance to make sure this matter is handled and taken care of properly. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (orileymom), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi orileymom! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you haven't received your promised gift card. Let's have the SearsCares team check on this for you. They will make sure you receive it! Check back right here for a reply from a team member soon to help. Thanks!

See More