Question

Take a look at my case 1543405, I have been without a functioning dryer for 9 weeks, and 7 or 8 servie calls and many part replacement. After many hours on the phone, many drop calls, and rediall, I was finally lied to and sent to your store to pick a replacement, just to find out that this was a lie too, like many other statement made by your rep. It is sad to see a company I trusted for 33 years, and bought everything from, has fallen so far, that is engaged in a “bait & switch” mode of operations to generate cashflow. How sad

Sears customer care should be renamed to consumer & customer abuse. See case 1543405

Answers

5 answers

1. brokendryer,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear your dryer hasn't been working properly. We also apologize for any misinformation or misunderstanding resulting from speaking with any of our representatives. We'd be happy to speak with you and work towards an acceptable resolution. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (brokendryer) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.Again, we apologize for any frustration we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hi,
      I have sent the information requested. I just hope that someone in Sears can put an end to this circus, I wish I never bought a product and a service contract from Sears. It has caused me aggravation, inconvenience, several days off work and over $70 in just drying wet cloths, weekly trip to do laundry, and a wild goose chase to Sears store to select a replacement dryer.

Something is wrong here, and it is on Sears end, I can't understand the business/cost justification of 8-9 dispatches, and several parts replacement.

2. In response to SHC-BrianH

I am still waiting to hear from Customer care, these are the same people who have been trying to fix my dryer for 9 weeks, and have dispatched technician 8 times. AND TO TO SURPRISE NO CONTACT YET, I guess this is what you get, when a hedge fund manager takes over a solid company and turns it to his personal piggy bank, lots of money form him, lots of layoff and loss of benefit for the employees, and CUSTOMER ABUSE. All so that he can gamble with what he borrowed using once a great company as a collateral.

3. In response to SHC-BrianH

Dear brokendryer,

We understand the frustrations that are being expressed. I see that we have received your contact information and a case manager has been in touch. I ensure you; your case manager will be working with you until this issue is resolved. We do appreciate your patience with this matter.

Thank you,
      Misty H.
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi there, brokendryer! I am so sorry you are having trouble with your dryer and it
    s repair or replacement. It sounds like you have had a pretty frustrating experience trying to get it fixed. The SearsCares team can get this sorted out for you. Check back right here for a reply from a team member reaching out to help.

Thanks!