Question

Tech broke our machine and three calls to customer service and two hangups and no one is helping

I have been calling since Wednesday to escalate an issue with a sears repair appointment.  I asked for supervisor and she obviously did not want to connect me – are  they punished for escalating calls?   Machine is under warranty and was making noise but worked.  Tech came and said it was a ball bearing.  The next day the washer wouldn’t work at all.  Reps answer was to unplug and rest the machine.  I escalated to supervisor and requested an immediate appointment – spoke to Rosalinda.  Requested OT appt next day since the repairman broke the machine.  No call backs for two days.  Called back tonight.  Representative not helpful – told me next avail was another week out.  Asked for a supervisor and again very difficult to get her to connect me.  She HUNG UP ON ME. I called back and got someone else and immediately asked for the supv.  I had to go through her help this time when all I wanted was the supervisor – she told me she had to give the supervisor a reason for my call.  I stayed on the phone 33 minutes and no one answered.  Honestly – there’s no care here.  Take our money and don’t provide a qualified service.  I would like my case reviewed and an emergency appt made please 

Answers

2 answers

1. Skellt,

We apologize for the trouble you experienced with your recent washer repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a dedicated case manager discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Skellt) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Skellt!

I am so sorry that you have been having such a difficult time in getting someone to help you resolve this issue. This is not how we want our customers treated and we thank you for bringing your experience to our attention.

We welcome the chance to help in making this right for you and by doing so I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares Team. Once they respond by requesting additional information from you, a dedicated case manager will be assigned to help you further. Your case manager will be your contact to help in getting your repair issue resolved.

Once a response from our Sears Cares team post, I will be reaching out to you via email.

Thank you again for giving us a chance to help in making this right for you!