Question

Terrible service on my order # 550518193, my dryer still hasnt been deliverd after 2 weeks and your support team just transfers mne and hangs up. I want a full refund on my sears card and I will buy the unit elsewhere!

Delivery sucks, has not come when scheduled, delivery service team transfers me to a manager who than promptly hangs up when I start to tell them my troubles. Sears doesn’t care so I want a refund!

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear normade2,

The customer service experience you've described is very disappointing to hear and we sincerely apologize for the multiple issues surrounding the delivery of your dryer. We completely understand how displeased you are with the service you have received so far but I hope you will allow us to step in and make things right. We value you as a Sears’s customer. We expect all of our associates and call center agents to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (normande2) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, normade2! Thanks for posting your inquiry today. I am so sorry you are having trouble receiving your dryer. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to make sure you are taken care of.

Check back right here in a bit for a reply from a team member reaching out to help shortly.

Thanks!

See More