Answers

4 answers

1. Lots have problems with this, check out this link or Google reviews for Kenmore elite ovens.
    http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/kenmore_ovens.html

2. I'm sorry you are having this problem with the oven racks. According to your symptoms, it sounds like the sides of the oven cavity have bowed out. The oven cavity would need to be replaced to fix this type of problem in most situations. This is not a repair that you should attempt on your own. I recommend that you have a service technician examine the range and repair it. You can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out.

1. In response to SHC-ScottD

In other words the customer should pay for the poor design and materials used in the Sears branded product, because Sears is not willing to stand behind their brand.

Why not tell the customer the truth, the cost of repair (and the aggravation in dealing with multiple service visits) will exceed the cost of a replacement stove at other retailers?

3. Hi there! Thanks for posting today on MySears! We can get you in touch with an Appliance Expert who can let you know about your oven rack. He will be by in a bit with an answer. I will send you an email letting you know once he posts.

Thanks!

See More