Question

the technician did not call the correct phone number to tell us he would be arriving in 30 minutes. After I noticed the message on my work phone, i called my family member who lives less than a mile from my house, and the technician was gone. I called your 1-800 number and non english speaking reps transferred me to a supervisor and i waited over 45 minutes on hold when I finally gave up. TERRIBLE service!!!!!!!!

Answers

6 answers

1. Anonymous12,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback regarding the issues with your recent repair appointment. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the poor customer service that you have received to this point. Please be assured that this is not the customer service experience that we expect from our agents. The fact that you were put on hold for 45 minutes is not just unprofessional, but rude as well. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this matter with you in greater detail. Our case manager would then be able to intercede on your behalf to ensure that the repair is completed to your satisfaction and in a timely manner. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Anonymous12), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi anonymous12!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to reach our Home Services at 1-800-295-4809 to discuss your scheduled visit for today.

Your concerns have been escalated to our Sears Cares team for they will be happy to discuss this with you a bit more.

Once a member from our team post, I will notify you via email with a link back to this thread.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks again for not allowing me to speak to a HUMAN. I called the number you provided and was placed on hold for over 12 minutes waiting for a "supervisor" when I finally gave up. THIS too, is an example of poor customer service. Please have. Person contact me. It's no wonder why your business is plummeting. I am disgusted that sears choose technology and terrible call center communications over warm customer service.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, anonymous12! I hope you will contact the SearsCares team at the email they provided above. They will be able to take care of any issues you are having with your repair appointment.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Why won't someone call me? I don't want to type- I want to SPEAK to a human who preferably speaks English fluently.

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi anonymous12! Once you reach out to the SearsCares team via email with the requested information, a case manager will give you a call.

Hope you are in touch with them soon!