Question

This is by far the most horrible and worst service I have EVER received from a company!! I ordered a kitchen nook and received an email on November 26th that it was ready to be picked up from the local Kmart store. Due to the holiday shopping, I figured I would wait a few days to pick it up. Then, I receive an email on December 3rd that per my request, my order was cancelled. I replied that I did not cancel the item. I was initially told that I cancelled the order, then a representative said it was cancelled due to lack of inventory and then that it was a technical error on Kmart’s behalf. I keep asking the same question via email and I keep getting the same generic form letter email back, but from different representatives. I have been offered 10% off a future online order, which is ridiculous after all this as well as several different representatives that can not answer a simple question. They encourage me to place a new order, but I can not because the inventory has been pulled from the site? I want to know how I received a barcoded email stating it was ready to be picked up if there was no inventory available? This entire experience has been negative, even more so that I have been dealing with your people who have no idea how to communicate with customers and just keep sending me the same information over and over again. I feel the cancellation on your part was unacceptable. Even more so that your company tried to blame the cancellation on me as if I had changed my mind. I assume the rep thought I was totally ignorant and would think

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Mrs.Proctor,

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We received your email and would like to offer our sincere apologies for the manner in which your order was handled. We strive to provide top notch products and services and it seems that we've fallen short of that mark in this instance. We'd like to offer the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can speak with you and discuss possible resolutions to your online order. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (mrs.proctor) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi mrs.proctor

Thank you for reaching out in the MySears Community!

I can imagine how frustrating this process has been for you and your concerns are very important to us.

I would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares Team to help you address these issues with you. Once our team responds and contact information has been received, you will be assigned a dedicated case manager. Please know I will reach out by email to notify you that a response has posted and to direct you back for further contact.

Thank you!

See More