Question

This is in regards to order 411659916 which was sold by Beauty Basic Supply thru your company, Sears. I need to exchange/return this item and have called their customer service number that’s included in my order confirmation. I believe I have to return it to them and not thru Sears. However their customer service number only has the option of dialing a person’s name, which I don’t have, so I have been unable to contact anyone. This item needs to be returned within 30 days and I purchased it on the 13 Oct. There was no packing slip in the box and there is no return address available on line or in the confirmation notice. Can I return this item to a Sears store? Please advise what I should do soonest. Thank you.

Answers

2 answers

1. rochellelich,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with the return of your order, much less to not receive the help you need when you call us for support. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at Kmsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (rochellelich) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. You can't return this item to your local store, rochellelich. I am going to pass your question on to the SearsCares team. They will reach out on this thread to see if they can assist. Check back soon for a reply!

See More