Question

This is pathetic. How long does it take to get a refund.

My order was cancelled on January 5th and I have yet to get a refund. I have spoke with numerous associates and they all give me a run around. I just want my refund since YOU decided to cancel my order. Is that too much to ask?!?!

Answers

4 answers

1. I have sent an e-mail. Hopefully I can get it resolved this time.

1. In response to cootees

Hi Cootes,

We appreciate you sending an email to smadvsisor!

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have not heard back from them within a few days.

Again, we thank you for reaching out in the MySears Community that your refund issue gets resolved immediately.

Keep us posted!

2. Cootees, we are so very sorry for the poor customer service you have been receiving while trying to get some assistance with your refund for your cancelled order. We can see how this situation could be a bit more than frustrating. We would be happy to assist you.Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (cootees), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi there, cootees! Welcome to MySears! We can have a SearsCares team member follow up with you on your refund. Check back on this thread soon for a response. They will do what they can to help.