Question

To whom it may concern I bought a battery for my 2006 pontiac g6 got a flat tire not even a month after buying the battery left my car over night when I came back the battery was dead frozen solid!!!!!!!!! I tried to return the battery for a exchange so I could get my car home and not pay the $150 tow bill but sears in sheboygan wi told me they have to test the battery first ,I said the battery is frozen,, battery’s should not freeze anymore anyway they called me the next day to tell me the battery is fine and there is notthing they can do .i have not even went back to get the battery because of the way my wife and I where treated when we where stranded . I am a Ase certified master tech and they tried telling me the battery died because of a bad alternator I have receipts showing the charging system is all up to par. I want my money back for this battery,if I get no reply I will call the better buisness bureau and contact 6 news , and exploit the terrible auto center in Sheboygan Wi . I work for a very reputable auto dealership and no my way around the industry please get back to me ASAP thankyou Philip F

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Oghenneylocster1,

Thank you for sharing your most recent Sears auto center experience with the purchase of your battery. We can see that you’re very dissatisfied with the service provided by our auto center and feel the need to reach out to you to correct this issue. We would like to put you in contact with a member of our case management team that will review your issue and assist with a resolution. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (Oghenneylocster1), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the difficulties and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Isaac D.
    MySears Community Moderator.

2. Hi Oghenneylocster1!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I have forwarded your concerns to our Sears Cares team for further assistance on this issue.

Once a response has posted, we will be reaching out via email to help bu providing a link back to your original thread for further contact with this team.

Thank you!