Question

Trying to speak to a supervisor about snafu – keep getting put on hold in la-la land

I had a snafu Saturday with the scheduled service of my washer. The cust service guy basically ignored the screw up that caused me to waste over 4 hrs of my time as if it was nothing so I asked to speak to a supervisor. He supposedly transferred me to one – I was on hold listening to the same inane loop of music over 45 minutes before I hung up.
What kind is customer service is that? Your employees screw up, I ask to talk to someone about it and I’m dumped into la-la land and ignored. Do you even care if customers are unhappy?
I’m persistent, and by now I am seriously mad. I had to call back 3 more times before I get a human to pick up.
Can you guess what he does when I tell him what’s happened? He puts me on silent HOLD after 15 minutes…. no one is picking up my call. I’d bet that I’m in some black hole and I’d further bet it’s company policy to treat customers this way. Why deal with us when you don’t have to. After all, yours Sears, and I’m nobody…right?
That’s your right as a big uncaring corporation. Well Sears I gave you 4 tries today to do the right thing and you didn’t.
So now I’m exercising my rights and posting this issue anywhere I can to try and get some service (which I’ve paid for) because this treatment is NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Answers

2 answers

1. MONADZ,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to have missed your expectations with regards to your repair as well as the customer service you received. We certainly do not intend to cause any frustration or difficulty and we'd like to make sure that this situation is addressed and resolved as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MONADZ) and phone # used at the time of purchasing the washer to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

I just sent you the e-mail