Question

Unacceptable service!!! I don’t have my treadmill after 4 scheduled deliveries???? It is still not known if it will be delivered.

I ordered a treadmill from a Sears Outlet store on 07/02/13, I still don’t have it 3 weeks later on 07/24/13. We opted for in home delivery and the store employee said the treadmill will be sent to a warehouse to be disassembled and delivered and reassembled in our home. A delivery was scheduled and I took time off work to wait for it. After waiting for an hour we called Sears to get an estimated time and were told that a screw was missing and your delivery will be rescheduled. Why was there no call the day prior to that to let us know about it? After that it has been rescheduled ANOTHER 3 TIMES with the SAME EXCUSE that a screw was missing. Every time it was rescheduled we got a call in the morning that delivery will be rescheduled again. After calling the store manager with the problem we did not get a call back as promised with a resolution. After calling a second time, it was suggested that I return the treadmill for a refund because nobody knows what screw is missing. Seriously??? After investing all this time, I want to have my treadmill delivered.

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

That must be SOME screw!

I would think a local hardware store would carry and equivalent "screw", that would work in the machine.

Good luck on getting your machine.

1. Mgor_82, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a disappointing experience with your treadmill delivery. We certainly can see why you are frustrated and upset with what has occurred. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your experience and restore your faith in Sears. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mgor_82), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi mgor_82! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am so sorry you are still waiting on that treadmill. We can have a SearsCares team member can investigate what is going on with your treadmill and help get this resolved. Please check back right here in a bit for a response. They will request you directly connect with them so they can assist.

Thanks!

See More