Question

Untimely repair date

Was given a 1/23/14 repair date a few weeks ago for a broken dryer. Received the parts and tried for an earlier repair date – no go. We have no Laundromats for 50 miles and seven people with dirty clothes. Warranty is under Lydia C., phone number is ***.***.****. Please expedite this repair. Best regards, Derek H.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hello Cuneate,

Thank you for bringing the issue regarding your dryer repair appointment to our attention. We would be happy to have a case manager contact our business partners and look into this further for you to see if there is an earlier appointment available. I see that your personal information has been removed to protect your privacy and security. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Cuneate), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Cuneate and Welcome to the MySears Community!

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to the time frame given for a dryer repair. I have forwarded your contact information onto our Sears Cares team to see if they can help on this issue.

Please note that personal information has been removed in protecting your privacy and security.

Once a response has posted we will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to the Community for further contact.

Thank you!

3. I'm just a former Sears customer, but I wanted you to know everyone can see your phone # and name. If you want my advice - call another repairman. Save yourself time, headache, and probably money. Good Luck! Never mind the warranty, if you want it fixed call someone else.

See More