Question

Very Poor Service, no help provided, called 877-331-3667 and asked twice for a supervisor to call me back; however, no one did.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi HardWorkingDad,

Thanks for providing the feedback of your experience when calling in for additional assistance. We can only imagine how you may feel let down by not receiving follow up phone calls. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am taking this time to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to address whatever concerns you may have. At your earliest convenience, please send your address, phone number used at the time of purchase with your screen name (HardWorkingDad) and a good contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, thanks for the feedback; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Brian R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi HardWorkingDad!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am so sorry to hear that your needs had not been met while reaching out for further help on this issue. I have forwarded your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that one of our dedicated case managers can work with you personally to help in assisting your concerns further.

Please know I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted to help in directing you back to your original thread for contact.

Again, we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

3. There is a Facebook page called Make Sears Care, a phone number on that page might help.
    847-286-2500 - tell them you want to file an “Executive Complaint.”
    Good luck!