Question

want to know if you have this item on stock or not

i was told that i will receive the email confirmation on the 12/3/12 but instead you guys keep changing the date….first was the 3.then the 4 and so on now i checked again and it says between the 10 or 12 of december….let me know if you have the item or not

Answers

7 answers

1. Hello boyxever
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I can see how frustrating it is to be told you would receive an email confirmation and the date delivery keeps changing. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (boyxever) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi boyxever! We can have the SearsCares team look into your order for you. Check back on this thread in a bit for a reply. Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

Silly question: What is the item number and your ZIP code?

1. Silly answer. Typical Sears 'Modus Operandi', advertise something you do not have, get the clients money, and then keep them dangling and when you eventually do confess that you do not actually have the product for sale, procrastinate (or even never) give the refund.

2. Not the modus operandi. More about the outdated processes Sears employs for online orders and on keeping counts across 4,000+ locations.

3. Whilst I can agree that keeping count across 4,000+ location may present a few obstacles I see now reason why once it is apparent that the item is not 'in stock' or even 'available for order' (your words remember) that the refund, of monies that likely should not have been taken in the first instance, is not prompt. I have a female relative who, foolishly, in my opinion, ordered a Kenmore dishwasher, her credit card was immediately debited on Sears receipt of the order, and the delivery date keeps being put back. I believe you can imagine my advise to her!

• San Jose, CA

That WAS a pretty silly answer. Do you even know what the poster is talking about? No additional information has been submitted to help them with their situation.