Question

We bought a Refrigerator and it has yet to be delivered. The delivery date has been changed five times. The phone call telling the date and delivery time don’t match the email date and time. We are very confused about when our refrigerator is going to be delivered and are ready to cancel the sale and cut up our sears cards! Yesterday we called in and were told that the delivery would be on Sunday…so we don’t know what service to go to for church and then we got an email that says it will be delivered on Saturday so now we don’t know whether to take the kids to soccer or not. Why is there no coordination between the phone calls and the emails . The person on the phone sounds like they are calling from India. Very, Very Very Very poor service……totally unprofessional, totally discouraging…we will never ever ever buy another appliance from sears infact after this fiasco I think I will cut my sears card up just like I cut up my JCPenny’s card. Did you hire their fired executive?

Answers

5 answers

1. Carl B***s: *****@aol.com **9-8**-4*** SC #016181940082

1. In response to kayagent

Thank you updating. Requested information has been sent to the Sears Cares team.

For your security, personal information has been removed.

Thank you!

2. Kayagent, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the mishaps you have encountered with the delivery of your refrigerator. We can truly understand your frustrations with receiving conflicting delivery dates. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kayagent), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

3. Hi kayagent!

We appreciate you sharing your delivery experience with us in the MySears Community!

I can completely understand your frustration in not knowing if you can continue with family plans over the weekend for you have received conflicting dates.

To help make this right, I have contacted our Sears Cares team to help with this issue. Once they respond they will be requesting more information so that they can look into your account and provide you with a dedicated case manager. This will help cut out receiving conflicting time frames.

Please check back periodically and we thank you for giving us a chance to make this right!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

2:51 PM Saturday - nothing delivered - guess it wasn't for today. Kids missed soccer. If it is not delivered tomorrow the order will be canceled and the Sears card cut up...40 years of shopping at Sears will be over...Just as we cut up JCPenny's card when the service and products were no longer
      good.

See More