Question

We bought new kitchen appliances and had them installed. Months later dishwasher quit. Sears repair said hose leaked on electrical plug. He replaced clamp and said it had been leaking for a while. Now my flooring is buckling up. Who can I talk to so this can be resolved ?

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Colorado2012! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the problems you have encountered with your dishwasher. Having a dishwasher to leak a month after installation is inconvenient enough but having your floor buckle is beyond frustrating. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your My Sears screen name (Colorado2012) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused you and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi Colorado2012! I am so sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with your dishwasher. We can have a SearsCares team member help get this resolved for you. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply. Thanks!

See More