Question

We bought our Kenmore refrigerator under a year ago, and now the water barely comes out of the water dispenser. How do we fix this?

Answers

2 answers

1. Thank you for your question. From the description you give I suspect the problem is the filter. Most units will work either with the filter in place or with it removed. My first suggestion would be to remove the filter and see if the water dispenses any faster. You can reply back with the results for further assistance. If you have no filter then the water inlet valve is likely the problem. The inlet filter does have a screen that can be partially clogged. Thank you for using mySearscommunity.

2. Hi Superdondon! Welcome to MySears! Nice to see you here with your fridge question. An Appliance Expert will be able to help answer this for you. He will most likely request that you post your model number, as well. This is especially useful to make sure you are receiving the most accurate suggestion.

An Expert will reply shortly with advice on getting that water dispenser working properly. Once a response is posted, I'll let you know via email to be sure you see it.

Thanks!