Question

We have a Kenmore Coldspot, Model 106.9555721, Type C25SSA95. It still runs great, but the foam handles have worn away and need to be replaced. I’ve tried contacting Sears, looking it up on Google, etc, with no luck. Can you help me get replacement handles?

Answers

7 answers

1. Hello Once more the link did not come through so I will try once more. Here is the link you will need to cut and paste the link into your web browser.
    http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/2169730/0046/106?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=2169730 this will show you the picture and the part number for a handle.

1. In response to SHC-BillW

Hi. Thanks for the quick response. I checked this out - it looks quite different than the one on our current door. Did they change the look and design (like get rid of that foam!)? And, will it come with instructions on how to replace?

2. In response to SHC-BillW

Hello, The trim is off the handle and the picture just showes the handle. On your refrigerator the trim above the handle and below the handle is not shown. Here is the direct link for your model on SearsParts Direct. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-Parts/Refrigerator-Parts/Model-1069555721/0582/0165000?pathTaken=&prst=0&shdMod=1069555721
      Again you will have to cut and paste the link to your broswer.
      Thanks

2. Hello Once more the link did not come through so I will try once more. Here is the link, SearsPartsDirect

3. Hi s.steele,
    I found the handles under the website RefrigeratorDoor Handle

Both the handles are the same so if you cut and paste this link into your browser it will show you the handle.

1. In response to SHC-BillW

Hi s.steele,
      The trim pieces, top and bottom, will slide off the handle to expose the screws holding the handle to the front panel.

4. Hi s.steele,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

I not entirely sure whom you spoke with through Sears, was it the Parts and Service? If not, you can try calling SearsPartsDirect.

In the meantime I am going to have one of our Sears Appliance Experts reach out to see if they can help in any way to find replacement handles for you.

Check back soon for a reply!

Thank you ;)

See More