Question

We purchased a Kenmore Elite Stove in 2010. Since that time it has broke 3 times. Last month it broke for the 4th time. The soonest a repair tec could come out is Aug 31. They sent a part which is not even for our stove in prep for the tech. We have called Sears Customer service several times to explain they sent the wrong part. They resent the wrong (same) part again. My wife called the store where we purchased the stove and they were rude and told her to call customer service. For us to remain a loyal (20 years) Sears Customer we need your assistance. Please get us in touch with your escalation department.

Answers

3 answers

1. AngeloBasile,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. After reading your post i can see why you would be concerned with getting your stove fixed as soon as possible. We obviously want to make sure you are receiving the correct part for your stove as well. We'd like to call you directly and assist in getting your repair completed to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (AngeloBasile) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator.

• San Jose, CA

How do you "know" the wrong part has been sent to you?

What does a Sears Parts Direct.com look up of the long model number of your stove kick back as the "correct part"?

Has the unit been breaking down for the same reason 3 times or have the failures been distributed about the stove?

What is the long model number of the stove?

Is it gas or electrically heated?

2. Hi, AngeloBasile. Welcome to the MySears Community! I am very sorry to hear about this situation. We will be happy to put you in touch with our Customer Care Team for further assistance with this issue. Please check back shortly for a message from the Sears Customer Care Team.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here!

See More