Question

We purchased a lawn mower and bagger on June 27. When we used it we found the seat wobbled and the tires went flat. I took it back and they told me the computers were messed up and that I would need to bring it back on Monday for a refund but it in fact a used mower was sold to him in error as a new mower. July 4 the mower was stolen. I went back to Sears and told them the story and that If they had taken the mower back it would not have been stolen. They at least should give me a refund for the difference between a used and new mower since they sold me a used mower at the new mower price. I am very disappointed in the customer service at Sears.

Answers

2 answers

1. dscott2551,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. After reading your post I can see why you would be upset with receiving a used tractor as opposed to what was supposed to be a new one. Obviously the tractor being stolen doesn't help the situation much either. Still, we'd be happy to speak with you and work towards an acceptable resolution. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (dscott2551) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi dscott2551! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about your tractor. The SearsCares team will be happy to discuss this further with you. Check back right here in a bit for a reply. Thanks!

See More