Question

We were told there was a friends and family sale today but the associates at the store had no idea. Is this accurate?

shc employee

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi there, lovey07!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you stopping in and inquiring about the next Friends and Family event and I am sorry that you had been given the wrong information on the date of this event.

The next Friends and Family Event will be held March 23rd.

For details of offers and deals, please follow our Tips and Ideas page for release dates!

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I don't understand the friend and family sale. Right now Sears is having an appliance sale which ends 3/22/14. I was talking to a Sears Associate and he said that I could somehow take advantage of the current sale and also get a friends and family discount. Is this possible?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi heardj!

Yes, this might be possible for the Sears Family & Friends Event will also run on Sears.com from 6 p.m. CT on Saturday, March 22 through 9 a.m. CT on Tuesday, March 25.

It may be best to reach out to your local Sears store and speak with our Appliance Associate Experts so that they can help in finding the best deals for you on these events.

I have provided additional information on your original post if you would like to click here.

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry!

See More