Question

Wedding Registry Problems–Where are my gifts?

We registered for a few items for our wedding in December 2012. There are items that are showing as purchased that we have never received. There are also items that we did receive that we have no idea who they came from because no gift tag was included in the packages shipped from Sears. There was a package that was shipped to me but when I opened it, it was baby clothes and had a packing slip addressed to a woman in Virginia. I talked to her and she had the items that were supposed to be in my package, but couldn’t afford to ship them back and she said couldn’t get in touch with anyone at Sears to make things right. Very disappointed in Sears.com Registry. Can anyone help me to track some of these “missing” items?

Answers

4 answers

1. If you still need assistance, contact GR_Feedback@searshc.com. Be sure to include your registry ID and/or the name of the registrant as well as a description of your concern.

2. Welcome, katchetee! Thanks for your question today. I am so sorry you are missing some of your registry gifts! I am going to recommend you contact the folks at Sears Customer Service. They will be able to look into this for you.

Click here to connect with them. The "click to chat" representatives will be quick and efficient in getting this taken care of.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks, Julie. The Chat representative cannot pull up the registry to help me and he suggested that I call the phone department. I'll try that again, but they weren't much help last time.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Ok, katchetee! Keep us posted. If you continue to have issues, let us know.

Thanks!