Question

Weed trimmer/edger not working?

My weed trimmer/edger had the clutch go out. I brought it in for service on 5/17. After being told it would be 2 weeks. It actually took 2 and half months. They lost it between the Grandville Mi. store and the repair place. After getting the run around with the phone calls between the store and the repair place, I finally got the call to pick it up on 7/27. Took it home, inserted the attachment and it did not work. The clutch is not engaging the attachment. Now I get to bring the thing back. Any bets on how long it’ll take this time? I have a very sour taste for the whole Sears repair program.

Answers

3 answers

1. Schuit, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you are having such a frustrating experience with your trimmer/edger. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your repair. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Schuit), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Hey Liz,
      Where on the web site can I insert my info? When I go to the web site, there is no place, that I see, where I can input the info that you request.

2. Hi Schuit! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you have had such a disappointing time getting your trimmer/edger repaired. I would like to get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can discuss the problems with you and will do what they can to help.

Check back here in a bit. They will reach out on this thread to assist.

Thanks!