Question

Well I purchased a brand new Fridgidaire from Sears in Ct. 10/26/2013 and on 10/29/2013 the ice maker dispenser stopped working and NO ONE at Sears seems to care! I think the BBB will!

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Chrismac,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that the ice maker in your refrigerator has failed, and apologize that first available repair appointment is not for weeks. We understand why this situation would be so disappointing for you, especially with such a new purchase. We would like the opportunity to look into the concerns that you have brought to our attention, and discuss with you some options we have to help moving forward. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Chrismac), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Chrismac,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your ice maker and we appreciate you sharing your concerns with us.

Have you contacted our Sears Home Services to set up for repairs? 1-800-295-4809

Please keep us posted so that we may help you further on this issue.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

We have! The soonest is 11/21/2013 we were told! So we have a fridge that was owned for 3 and 1/2 days and no one can help us till then TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I am considering returning it and contacting BBB for this pitiful display of help by Sears!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Chrismac,

I can completely understand your frustration especially in having owned only for a few days.

To help you further I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help with your appointment. Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back for contact.

Again, I appreciate you providing an update, this will be most helpful to our Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

See More