Question

What are the most favorite food/foods that you like to grill?

I love the taste of meats and veggies when grilled! Smothering them with our favorite barbecue sauce and spices, who could ask for a better meal!

The most favorite meats that our family likes to grill, is chicken and ribs!

Do you have a favorite food to grill?

Any special tips for grilling that you would like to share?

Answers

4 answers

1. We are big grilling fans around here, too! I love all grilled veggies-especially a portabello mushroom to substitute for a burger.

My husband grills pizza for us a few times a summer, too. That is one of my favorite things to eat-that smokey flavor adds a great touch to the pizza. For the pizza, it is really important to make sure the grill is well oiled before it goes on.

We keep meaning to try grilled pineapple-that sounds like such a special summer treat!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Pizza??

I would love to know how this is done! I would be afraid of the dough seeping through! ;-)

2. I love just about any vegetable grilled (peppers, onion, asparagus, brussel sprouts, carrots, broccoli - this list goes on & on!) and LOVE grilled pineapple. I also like grilled peaches!

My husband does most the grilling around here so I don't have many tips. I like to use a roasting pan for grilling a lot of the veggies.

1. In response to laurelS

I have grilled pineapple, but not peaches. Hmmm, I wonder if the kids would like that one... we will have to give that one a try I think. ;-)

See More