Question

What Are Your Plans For Labor Day Weekend?

Are you doing anything during this wonderful 3 day weekend?

For me and mine, we have family up from California. The kids have already taken them to the beautiful beach in Bandon where they were able to tour the Lighthouse, looked for rare rocks on the beach and some great shopping in Old Town Bandon. Love those little shops, and the best part of it all, they brought me back some fresh salt water taffy! Yum!

Thankfully Oregon weather is working in our favor as they again travel out to a different beach full of shells and sand dollars. Instead of the hot sun they are used to, they are enjoying 70 degree weather with blue skies and little to no wind.

What are your plans? Camping? Traveling? A little bit of DIY projects? Relaxing?

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Have wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Answers

2 answers

• San Jose, CA

We're training a new puppy that was added to the pack, when one of the dogs was diagnosed with advanced stage lung cancer and had to be put down, because she just couldn't catch her breath.

The remaining dog is valiantly "enduring" the new pup, as we are while attempt to train her.

Right now, we're taking turns sleeping out in the Living Room to keep the pup company and the male dog has never been happier to have the extra company.

We sleep in shifts, for almost two-weeks now.

I'm grabbing some "Posting time", right now.

1. I am so sorry to hear about putting your dog down Adam. We had just done that last year with are old girl of 16 years. Sad times that's for sure.

What type of breed do you have? Do you have just the 2 dogs?

See More