Question

What can I do to get my shipping $$ back? Seller says I ordered wrong item. I didnt!!

Seller says I ordered the wrong item. They say they will return purchase amount. Shipping was $15 and I have to pay to ship it back. I ordered a large toy that costs over 80$ and they sent me one that can be bought at Kmart for 17$. They had the picture of the big one on it and the item number for the big one. What can I do?

Answers

2 answers

1. Scon67,

We are very sorry for the confusion and disappointment with your order! I understand your concern with this matter with the holidays drawing so near. We are glad to look into this and find a way to be of assistance.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Scon67) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi scon67! I am so sorry to hear you had trouble with your order. Check back on this thread soon. A SearsCares team member will reply-they should be able to help!