Question

What charger(s) will charge a 130139015 battery?

I have 15.6V battery packs, looking for a charger, or a choice of chargers, to get and use. Particularly, will a 315.CH2020 charger work?

Answers

4 answers

1. jrathjen; I recommend charger model 9-11466 which can be ordered from Searspartsdirect.com
    This charger is specific for your type and voltage of battery.

1. In response to SHC-JoeyS

Thanks, but, is that the only charger that will work? I'm looking for a choice of chargers. I see some that will charge multiple different batteries, at different voltages, including a range that includes 15.6V. Are there any of those that will work with this pack? Particularly, will a 315.CH2020 charger work? If I have to pay 20+ for one, I'd like to get a really good one. Thanks.

2. In response to SHC-JoeyS

jrathjen, I'm not aware of any chargers that would charge or fit a variety of different battery packs with different voltage settings.

2. Hi there, jrathjen! Welcome to MySears! I think our Tool Experts can help with this one. I am going to send along right now. One of the Experts will reply shortly. Once he does, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread so you could view his answer.

Thank you!