Answers

2 answers

1. Hi loshaz, Welcome! I am very sorry to hear you did not receive a delivery as expected. We can help you with this! Has the delivery been received or are you still waiting for the delivery? Do you have an order number we could use for tracking purposes?

We will be happy to help you with this further. Thanks for reaching out!

1. In response to laurelS

I was promised delivery between 4:30 to 6:30 on Mon. Dec 3oth. I took the afternoon off from work losing a few hours of pay in the process to wait for delivery. I received a call that they would be a little late so I should expect delivery between 7 to 7:30. That was fine with me. By 8:15 when they hadn't come I called up the 800 number. I was told that I was delivery #15 and they were on delivery 14 and they should be to my house in half an hour. By 10:15 when they still haddn't come my wife called very irate and she was told that the truck was unreachable but rest assured we would have the first delivery in the morning today at 7:00 am. I am taking some time off from work again this morning. At 7:20 when they hadn't come I called and they said that they would not be delivery until next week because they only deliver to my town on Mondays. I was very angry with this and cancelled the order even though I love the fridge. Missing multiple days of work and no refrigerator to speak of is unacceptable.

See More