Question

what happens to the $600 warranty that I purchased in August. I call for service in october and was told that my warranty expired.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear grandmaj25,

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Escalations team. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having with your warranty. We'd like to look into your warranty issue and offer the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can discuss what options are available to resolve this situation. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done.Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (grandmaj25) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, grandmaj25! Thanks for your question today. The SearsCares team can look into your warranty for you. A team member will reply right here in a bit to help. Once they do, I will reach out to you to let you know a response has been posted with a link back to this thread.

Hang in there! The SearsCares team will be able to get this straightened out for you.

Thanks!

See More