Question

What is Sears CEO phone number, plse? Sears at Stonecrest Mall in GA has ruined Christmas for my 2 boys! As a single mom on SSI every penny counts. Can’t get the disc that online said store would give on my 2 items. Never a gen store mgr on site! This is ridiculous! Already made 2 trips to store & given wrong info about item! I’m on a fixed inc & can’t keep going 25 miles each trip for wrong info! Tks, Sears for ruining the only 2 things my boys would have gotten! Plse give me CEO # so he can hear how his store mgr is NOT there!

Answers

2 answers

1. Speedqueen77,

Thank you for the information that you have provided us about your recent experience in our Sears store in the Stonecrest Mall. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the conflicting information that you were given as well for the poor customer experience that you had in the store. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this with you in greater detail. Our case manager would then be able to determine what options are available at this time to resolve your concerns. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number and your screen name (Speedqueen77) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi speedqueen77,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with an online purchase as well as reaching contacting management at the Stonecrest Mall.

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team to assist you further on this issue. Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for contact.

Thank you!

See More