Question

What is Sears doing about these preordered xbox one orders that are two weeks late?

This is not good business by Sears!! I preordered this product in July and still have not received notice of it being shipped!!! I would hope sears at least has the ability to overnight every order that is still not shipped! How can you run a preorder and have product show up two weeks late with no notice of what is going on with product in the mean time!

Answers

4 answers

1. Disco1020,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this situation. We truly understand the concern that is being expressed and the disappointment we have caused. We would like to speak with you about your order you placed back in July and have yet to receive it. To discuss in further detail, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Disco1020), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a member from our team will be with you as soon as possible. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi Disco1020,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I can understand your frustration and would like to see if our Sears Cares team can help you in finding more on this order.

Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email providing a link back to your original thread for further contact.

Thank you and we appreciate you reaching out!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I don't want to call or talk to you guys! I want to know where the product is and what you are doing for customers that are going through the same situation! This is unacceptable from a business which offered preorders and now two weeks later product has not shipped and I am being charged for this product already!! I want answers and a solution

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Disco1020! I hope you will be in touch with the SearsCares team-they will be able to answer your questions for you.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!