Answers

4 answers

1. Federal Trade Commission, BBB, someone besides Sears.

2. Hi zoodlegirl,

We appreciate you reaching out through the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are needing to file a complaint. Is this in regards to a purchase in-store or online?

Your concerns are very important to us and I would like to make sure we are directing you to the appropriate contact to help in addressing this issue.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

My husband and I purchased a house with a home warranty in 2011. Our washer ended up being replaced that year and we were excited to find out that we could get a washer at Sears to replace it. Our parents' have always used Sears for their appliances and we both grew up trusting the Sears brands. We paid to upgrade to a HE toploading Kenmore washer and have had numerous problems with it. It does not clean clothing properly. We always have detergent residue on dark clothing, even after adding rinse cycles. It does not remove dirt from clothing either, even at a high soil setting. We have called Sears at least 6 times to complain and ask what can be done, and each time no one has records that we called previously. The service person who eventually came to look told us to use less detergent, which we have been doing, but I am sick of worrying if my clothing is clean and having to wash my clothing more than once. Any help/direction as to where to get some sort of resolution would be greatly appreciated.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, zoodlegirl! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your question today. I would recommend giving the folks a call at 1-800-4-MY-HOME for a second service appointment. The technician should be able to help if you are still concerned about your washer.

Thanks!