Question

What is the correct address to mail the certificate for ‘Sears Gourmet Package’ and the check for $19.99. The address on the certificate appears to be invalid

The certificate came with my Dual fuel stove I recently purchased

Answers

7 answers

1. Hello Neena_R,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you have encountered with your Sears Gourmet Package certificate. We can understand the importance in getting your item ordered. We would like to offer our assistance to further discuss your customer service experience. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as your screen name to reference this post (Neena_R), to smadvisor@searshc.com and will contact you directly. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Mina H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-Mina

I am yet to receive an email from anyone at Sears !!!

Neena

2. In response to SHC-Mina

Today is the 16th of January - No one has contacted me yet!!!!. This is Sad

Neena

3. In response to SHC-Mina

Hi Neena_R,

We appreciate you updating us on this issue.

Please try the updated address below at:

PO Box 212549
      Augusta, GA 30917
      1-800-599-7569

Thank you for reaching out!

2. Hi Neena_R,

We appreciate you reaching out with your inquiry on the Gourmet Package today.

To help you further with this issue of an invalid address, I have reached out to our Sears Cares team to help in providing this information for you.

Once one of our team members responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for further contact.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Today is the 6th of January and still no email from Sears.

Neena

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Today is the 16th of January - No one has contacted me yet!!!!. This is Really Really Sad

See More