Question

what is the email address of the Sears CEO?

I need to let him know about the poor quality of customer service that exists at his company. As well as unethical advertising methods (not informing of drop shipping), and refusal to refund money for merchandise that has not been delievered and was cancelled by Sears.

Answers

2 answers

1. FriarDixon,

Thank you for the information that you have provided us in regards to your recent order. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the poor customer service that you have received as well as for the issues with your order. We would be happy to put you in touch with one of our case managers to discuss this matter with you in greater detail. After getting some more information, our case manager would then be able to determine the best course of action to address your concerns. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (FriarDixon), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. He knows. He is only concerned about the stock price and the value of the real estate. Customer service has not mattered since fast Eddie turned Sears into K-mart "upscale"