Answers

65 answers

1. Santa Claus the Movie with Dudley Moore

2. All the christmas classics like rudolph and frosty and so on. They make me feel like a kid again!

3. Miracle on 34th Street

4. Charlie Brown's Christmas Story

5. Jingle All The Way

1. In response to booltmaryjane

The only toy TURBO MAN

6. The Bishop's Wife, with Loretta Young and Cary Grant and Scrooge with Albert Finney.

7. A christmas story. By far a classic, the red ryder bb gun story was great, the chinese dinner on Thanksgiving.

8. A Christmas Story. Ralphie still hasn't shot his eye out.

9. its a wonderful life

10. it's a wonderful life

11. Annabelle's Christmas!!!

12. How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey

13. Love Actually

14. Bad Santa

15. The Home Coming

16. Its a wonderful life

17. Miracle on 34th Street

18. Christmas Shoes - gets me every time.

19. I like it because I believe it presents the true meaning of Christmas. Love, sharing, hope, happiness.

20. Rocky Mountain Christmas

21. ELF

22. Miracle on 34th Street

23. Miracle on 34th Street...We also watch all the Home Alone movies every year along with rudolph and frosty!! What memories to share with our kids :)

24. CORRECTION: SANTA'S SLAY WITH FRAN DRESCHER

25. Santa's Play

26. The 1951 version of "A Christmas Carol", aka "Scrooge", with Alastair Sim in the title role.

27. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

28. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

• jse
      • Tallahassee, FL

Miracle on 34 street

29. It's a Wonderful Life

30. white Christmas

31. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

32. It has to be Scrooge with Bill Murray in it...

33. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

34. I like Love Actually, sadly it rated R so many people can not see it. It's really a cute love story with lots of famous actors.

1. In response to jordansears

That's the same one I picked. I love that movie. My wife and I watch it every three months or so.

35. What's the one with Arnold and he is some sort of hero?

36. Its going to be between National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Home Alone..

37. I can't say just one sorry, as I have a few. I have to watch them every year -: Miracle on 34th street, the black & white original with Maureen O'Hara. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Santa Claus, the movie starring Dudley Moore & John Lithgow & last but not least, Beyond Christmas, again the original black & white version

38. The origional "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" was my fav! I remember watching it every year. It was a tradition, my Dad always kept up with when it came on and we watched it all together! It was special!

39. Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation! Have to watch both of them every year!

40. It's a wonderful life

41. I like Letter From Home, it is about a guy in the Army that received a Christmas card with a letter thanking the soldiers. He looked at that card all the time. He had to go on leave so he went to where the card came from, met the girl that sent it, and they fell in love. Great family , great scenery , just really liked the whole story.

1. In response to linda.randitsas

This is one I have never heard of, I will have to see it, saounds good, thanks.

2. In response to linda.randitsas

I want to find this one as well. Letter from Home sounds great for a Christmas Movie. Thanks for putting this one out there. I have never heard of it either.

42. GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER

43. rudolf the rednose reindeer

44. It's a wonderful life.

45. There are some great answers here! Many are bringing back fond memories from when I was a kid, along with learning about a few new ones! Keep 'em coming!

46. Most definitely Miracle on 34th Street!

1. In response to sb0425

A Beautiful movie, I personally like to watch the original black & white version, thanks.

47. My favorite Christmas movie is Prancer.

1. In response to happy429

I have never heard of this movie, but the other day I saw the movie "Blizzard" on T.V. It was a pretty good movie, have you seen it?

48. I like national Lampoon's Christmas Vacation because of all the mayhem that takes place at the Grizwald house. What a dysfunctional family! Gives us all a laugh or 3.

49. Christmas Vacation. I have it recorded and watch it more than once during the season. I just love Sparky.

50. A Christmas Carol

1. In response to Phil32

Me too.

51. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - JJ:)

52. Muppets Christmas Carol with Michael Caine~ If you have not seen this version~ you are missing one of the best ~

53. My favorite movie is Christmas Vacation. Watch it every year.

54. Home Alone is my all time fave!

55. A Christmas Story is still the best Christmas movie in my opinion. You're going to shoot your eye out! Classic!

56. Without a doubt, A Christmas Story! It STILL makes me laugh every time. My kids really love it now, too, which is the best. They think it is hilarious.

A newer Christmas movie I have enjoyed watching with my kids is Polar Express. It is gorgeous and just a fantastic story.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I love A Christmas Story, but my favorite is Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey.

See More