Question

What should we do if we paid for installation and the appliance wasn’t installed? The customer service line is not helping at all. We just want our 92 year old WWII veteran grandfather to be able to use his dryer. Please help!!!

Answers

4 answers

1. bree345,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We certainly want to make sure you receive what you paid for and we apologize our phone representatives have not been able to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (bree345) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

I emailed the information to you. We hope that this can be resolved because our next step is to cancel payment on the credit card and buy a dryer for a different company that does free haul away.

2. In response to SHC-BrianH

bree345,

Thank you for sending your information in. We'll be in the process of assigning you the next available case manager.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi bree345,

Thank you for reaching out to us today in the MySears Community!

I am sorry that you are having issues in getting your dryer installed properly. We would be happy to help by escalating your concerns to our Sears Cares Team. They will do what they can in helping to make this right for you.

Once a response is provided I will be reaching out via email.

Once again, we appreciate you letting us know of this issue!

See More