Question

What Summer movie are you looking forward to seeing?

There are SO many good ones coming out soon! I can’t wait to take my kids to see “Despicable Me 2″. That looks hilarious and we loved the first one. Also, my oldest is excited to see “The Wolverine”, as well.

How about you? Do you have any must see movies on your list this summer? Have you seen any good ones in the last couple of weeks that have recently been released?

Answers

4 answers

1. I am with Ryan! I would love to see "The Heat" too! My daughter is excited to see "Despicable Me 2" for which she loved seeing the first one.

With my family all working different schedules, we normally wait until they hit the rentals. Then we are able to get caught up on all the movies by passing them around to each other LOL

2. I am clearly not a huge movie person as I do not have one single movie in mind that I am excited to see this summer. How sad is that?! I'm always looking for suggestions, so hope to hear what others are looking forward to here!

3. Oh... definitely want to see those. Also hoping to go see Superman and Monsters U this weekend!

4. I want to see, "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy that comes out this weekend! Looks really funny!

See More