Question

What the **** do a person have to do to get some results ?

I have been trying to get results for my rip-off issue with Sears Auto Center in Hilo. I gave my phone number and other information requested to BRIAN H. Till today from the 16th of July I have heard nothing. Sears is a RIP-OFF and do not care about their customers. As long as they get their money, the customer is on their own. If I don’t get results by the end of this week, I am taking Sears to court for my transmission.

Answers

16 answers

1. Dmandaanser808,

Hi, this is Brian H. with the Sears Cares team again. After reading your posts it seems like you have been in contact with a representative yet your issue has not been resolved. Looking further into your records we have located an email address that is on file for you and a member from our team will be emailing you to assist. Our team handles highly escalated issues and may be able to offer assistance in areas that other representatives may not. Again we apologize for any frustration and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

Why do I get the sense that we are about to go around in a circle? Aren't you the one that first got back with me, yup, as I look back at my post, you were. I think for one company, so many of you are on different pages.

2. Dmandaanser808,

We have received your email address and see where our Offline Solutions Group has previously been in contact with you. I will forward your contact information over to our Case Management Team and ask that they contact you as soon as possible. We understand your frustration and look forward to speaking with you soon to help resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Susan R.

3. Dmandaanser808, My apologies in the delay to responding to your post. At this time I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused - please resubmit your contact information and screen name (Dmandaanser8) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any frustration we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

Finally got someone to email me back. Now because they said there is no paperwork for the transmission, they aren't going to help me? I don't think so. I wrote back with the phone number of the Manager who took the trams from me, but no one called her yet.
      I need the address for the Hawaii District Office for Automotive and the person who is representing the Hilo Store so I know who's going to be listed as the defendants on my law suit in Claims Court!!!
      Who can give me this information. I'm over trying to get assistance from Sears.

2. In response to SHC-DianneD

Dear Dmandaanser808,

We are very sorry to hear about the continual problem you’ve encountered with auto center. We are here to assist you and we will be happy to reachout to our business partner so that we can provide the best customer care to you. Please send an email with your contact information to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (Dmandaanser808) for reference to your issue. We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Thanks,

Denise M.

3. In response to SHC-DianneD

How dare Sears continue to apologize to make an impression to the public, but behind in private emails, be so bold and say they will not contact me anymore and will do a police investigation.

4. YIKES Dmandaanser808!

I am so sorry that you have been waiting this long for help with the transmission issue. We appreciate you updating and letting us know that this issue has not been resolved since reaching out to us on 7/16.

I have escalated to our SearsCares team providing them with your status of not having been contacted since sending in the requested information as directed on 7/16.

Please continue to check back periodically for a response from our team, and again, we thank you for updating your status with us.

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

It already got escalated to Brian H. Tell him he's good for nothing.

5. If you paid with credit card, I'd suggest you call the credit card company and reverse the charge first.

1. In response to medic4152

No monies paid. Took it in to service. Next thing I know, they're calling me to pickup, no explaination, it's all apart, the service supervisor and manager is no longer there, and they don't know where all my parts are. I went down to the shop 3 times and I still don't have it all. I really got ripped off.

2. In response to medic4152

Document the transaction carefully and thoroughly, then contact a lawyer.

3. In response to medic4152

Dmandaanser808, Again my apologies for your transmission issue. Please send us your case number and the best contact number to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will contact you.

Thank you,

Dianne D.
      Sears Social Media Support

4. In response to medic4152

It would be great for sears to stop apologizing and offer a solution, here in public! Let everyone see how these type of issues are solved instead of hiding behind closed curtains. I would like to see this issue solved.

5. In response to medic4152

That's just how they operate. I even contacted the manager that took my Trans from me and wrote them with her phone number, but they never called her. I just got an email telling me that they weren't going to contact me anymore. I am going to push this. They just want to pay someone else to fix it. They have no problem with customers buying their products, but they don't want to dish out when things don't go right.
      I'll be on this sight and let everyone know how things go.

6. In response to medic4152

Sorry, did a typo. They just don't want to pay anyone else to fix it.